We will be learning about VR, both through studying published experiences as well as through creating new ones.
- No prior knowledge is expected in computing or interactive media
- As we play, try and discuss several experiences built for VR, we’ll discuss what VR can and can’t do compared to other platforms
- You’ll learn the basics of interaction design, some programming concepts, and have a project to show off at the end
- The program is roughly divided into three categories: VR Discovery, VR Creation, and VR Projects
VR 101: VR Discovery
- What is VR and what types of experiences is it good for?
- How does it compare to other types of platforms?
- What are the most successful examples of published VR content, both for entertainment and for enterprise uses?
- How do you assess a VR experience?
- How do you create content for VR?
- What are different behaviors that can be associated with assets?
- How do you decide what happens when a certain action is taken?
- Create a proposal and implement a prototype of a VR application or experience
Sign Up Here